1.) Protecting your privacy
• We DO NOT share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
• We DO NOT employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
• Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
• GV does not knowingly accept users, subscribers or vendors under the age of 13. If GV learns that a user, subscriber or vendor is a person under the age of 13, GV will terminate that account.
• GV, or users or vendors who post on GV, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2.) Data we collect
• We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
• For paid vendor postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes.
• We sometimes collect your phone number for account authentication purposes, and may transmit it to a third party service for tele-robotic verification.
• GV does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. • We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our website, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on GV’s website that you expect to keep private. • Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the FI website, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3.) Data we store
• All postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
• Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
• Vendors and registered users can access and update their account information through the account homepage.
•Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4.) Circumstances in which GV may release information
• GV may disclose information about its users, subscribers or vendors if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
• GV may also disclose information about its users, subscribers or vendors to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our User Agreement; respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of FI, its users, subscribers, vendors or the general public.
5.) International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of GV we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.